US Visa Philippines

US Visa PhilippinesOur expert team of immigration specialists can ensure that you will be able to live the life you have dreamed of with your loved one in the USA. If you are planning to go to the USA on holiday or on business, Manila Visa can also assist you to make a hassle-free visitor visa application. We offer the following quality services

K1 Visa

Do you want to marry your Filipino fiancé or fiancée in the US? The K-1 visa allows you to get married within 90 days of your loved one’s arrival in the US. Your fiancé or or fiancée can also take his or her unmarried children under age 21 along by filing an application for a K-2 derivative visa. After you get married your new spouse and step children can apply for adjustment of status to legal permanent resident in the US.

K3 Visa

The K-3 visa is a multiple-entry non-immigrant visa which allows your Filipino spouse to stay with you in the US as a visitor or while applying for US permanent resident status. K-3 visa holders have to file for adjustment of status in order to become a lawful permanent resident of the US. You may also take your spouse’s unmarried children under age 21 with you to the US by filing an application for a K-4 derivative visa.

US Visitor Visa

The US visitor visa is granted to people who want to temporarily visit the US for the purpose of business (B-1), holiday (B-2), or medical treatment (B-2). The applicant must show valid ties to the Philippines to be eligible for approval of a visitor visa.

Adjustment of Status

If you want your spouse to be a lawful permanent resident of the US and enjoy the same immigration benefits, you must file for adjustment of status in order to secure a permanent resident card, also known as a green card, without having to leave the USA.

CR-1 and IR-1 Visas

If your Filipino spouse wants to be able to work immediately upon arrival in the US, it would be best to file an application for a IR-1 or CR-1 visa.

The IR-1 visa is an immigrant visa that will grant permanent resident status to the immediate relatives of US citizens after they enter the US. An IR-1 visa is available to foreign spouses who have been married to US citizens for at least 2 years.

If you have been married for less than two years, the CR-1 visa may be right for you. The CR-1 visa is an immigrant visa that will grant your Filipino spouse conditional resident status. Conditional Resident status enables your Filipino spouse to receive the same benefits as a permanent resident for two years. Then, you must apply for the conditional status to be lifted before the end of your spouse’s second year in the US.

Comments are closed.